Tramo’s commitment to social issues
Every year Tramo contributes, with funding and free services to charities around the globe, in order to provide support to those in need , both near and far.
Below is a list of some of our projects:
- Assistance to the disabled and the terminally ill in Italy
- Recovery of homeless and marginalised people and of drug addicts in Italy
- Assistance to victims of terrorism in Italy and the US
- Research on multiple sclerosis and cancer in the UK, Italy and the US
- Support for single mothers in the UK
- Grants for schools and other facilities in developing countries
- Youth sports: football, basketball, cycling and more
- Support to wheelchair basketball associations.
Support for the mobility of the elderly, the disabled and those in need (“Free to be… free to move” project with 1,109 events a year on average and 4,250 events during the 4 years of the project).